We're looking for a storyteller,
a producer and a fan of great content.
CRE8IVE is seeking an experienced Content Creator to join our fast-growing team. If you have a passion for the industry, see yourself as a storyteller, strategist, or creator, love hard work and keen to grow your career with a vibrant team of creative professionals, you’ll fit right in! Be part of the team creating meaningful work within a leading integrated agency.
We believe in good work that is thoughtful and creates meaningful change.
The right candidate will have experience in content production as a writer, producer, or content strategist.
You always bring a positive mindset to your work and are dedicated to delivering quality outcomes. You pride yourself on being able to develop and maintain relationships. You are comfortable working on both small and large projects. You dream about storytelling, about brands and content, about people and what makes them tick. You excel in the fast past environments. You consider yourself a strategist, a content creator and importantly, a planner who is always three steps ahead.
The role includes:
- Working with the communication and creative teams to define content requirements and content strategies to support audience and organisation objectives (for websites, social media, and other communication channels)
- Production management
- Project management – working with internal stakeholders, clients and suppliers to deliver projects on time, in scope and on budget
- Collaborate with teams and engage suppliers to create content that achieves objectives.
- The ability to write - create, audit and edit copy both long and short form
- Develop content strategies to support creative and or communications strategies for clients in a wide range of sectors
- Conduct research and remain up to date on high performing and engaging content types
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Previous agency and or production experience highly desirable
- An understanding of the creative, communications and digital marketing industries
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Above and beyond the ability to do the job, the right person must fit into a great team culture.
- A key position in an established integrated agency
- A highly professional and supportive team
- Creative work environment
- A fast-paced role-providing exposure to a broad range of industries and clients
- Relocation incentives for those who would consider a move
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Applications close 30th May 2021.