This is an entry level role with room to grow. We are seeking someone that is passionate about digital, data and communication.
The role will see you support and coordinate all support activities, inclusive of client service, scheduling, and testing. Along-side of this, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of digital projects, from Sales and UX activities to coordinating user testing and more.
- Front door for all client support requests
- Action and/or schedule support activities, including ticket management system administration
- Coordination of (and have input into) internal digital policies, documentation, standards and procedures
- Assistance with quality control and testing of digital solutions
- Work in project teams to deliver digital applications, from ideation to delivery of the product and ongoing optimisation
- Support the UX lead in the delivery of a range of activities
- Support client workshops
- Support the New business Manager and Digital Director in the production of proposals and Tender responses
- Develop case studies and credentials packs
- Assist in the development of client presentations and outbound marketing activities
As a Digital Coordinator, your day-to-day will require you to manage multiple clients across a diverse portfolio.
You'll be able to demonstrate:
- Business needs analysis & recommendations
- The ability to triage ad hoc client requests and manage support resources accordingly
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Quality control & testing of digital solutions
- Experience in digital, marketing, IT, customer service or similar roles is preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Directly create change within our clients organisations through user centred design thinking and streamlining business processes
- Collaborate closely and build long lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Delight in the choice afforded to you by our premium city location close to light rail and bus interchange