Digital Systems and Support Manager
CRE8IVE is seeking a talented, highly motivated Systems and Support Manager with experience in client management, systems maintenance and business development.
If you have a passion for the industry, love hard work and keen to grow your career with a dedicated team of technology professionals, you’ll fit right in!
We specialise in user focussed websites and web based business tools & automation. Excellent employee conditions and salary based on experience.
A strong analytical mind, attention to detail and rapport building skills are essential.
To apply send a cover letter + your CV to recruitment[at]c8.com.au.
*All enquiries are strictly confidential.
As a Systems & Support Manager, your day-to-day will require you to manage multiple client support & hosting agreements, across a diverse portfolio and uncover opportunity through relationships.
You'll be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with project management tools & platforms (e.g. Jira)
- The ability to triage ad hoc client requests and manage support resources accordingly
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies, documentation, standards and procedures
- Thorough attention to detail
- Business needs analysis & recommendations
- Quality control & testing of digital solutions
What's in it for you?
- Directly create change within our clients organisations and within the C8 team
- Collaborate closely and build long lasting relationships with clients and collegues
- Delight in the choice afforded to you by our premium city location close to light rail and bus interchange
We're focused on putting our best ideas in-front of our clients who trust our motives and have an appetite for effective business solutions.