An exciting opportunity exists to kick-start your career.
- Assist the project management team with client project delivery + manage your own client projects too!
- Multiple roles on offer; while we are looking for entry level, if you are an experienced agency Account manager we would love to hear from you too.
CRE8IVE is Canberra’s leading integrated communication and creative agency, founded in 2001. We are about meaningful partnerships, a high-performance and inclusive culture and providing the best opportunities and support for a career in our industry.
Our project management team is responsible for maintaining strong working relationships with agency clients to deliver projects end-to-end including client and project onboarding, project timelines, resource management and delivery. The team are experts at managing multiple client projects covering planning, implementation, and strategy, across a diverse portfolio – Federal/State Government, Commercial, Private/Corporate Enterprise and Community Organisations.
As the executive you will not only support the Project Managers, but also manage your own client projects end-to-end.
Day to day responsibilities
- Support the project management team on project delivery
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the internal team, clients and suppliers
- Manage client projects, with the support of your manager to ensure the successful delivery – on time, in scope and within budge
- Create and manage project timelines
- Coordinate cross-functional teams across communication, creative and digital, to onboard and deliver projects
- Ensure consistent internal communication on project delivery including internal milestone check-ins
- Measure and report on project performance as required
- Create and allocate tasks to team members, escalate resourcing or project delivery issues to management
Qualities we’re looking for
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- You are a people-person, who enjoys dealing with a range of clients and production partners
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-performing team
- You are adaptable and agile, able to run with changes that may occur
- You are a natural problem solver
- A team player and able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude towards learning and growing
- Have a passion for account management and marketing, advertising, communications and/or digital
Culture and what to expect
- Entry into the creative and communications industry
- A highly professional, diverse and supportive team, with on-the-job training
- Ability to lean into the role and make it your own
- Flexible working arrangements to suit the right candidate
- Work perks such as central CBD location, coffee, breakfast, social club and even your birthday off!
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Send your CV and cover letter to recruitment[at]c8.com.au