As an experienced Project Manager, you will be part of a professional team of creative and communication specialists. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of client projects within a leading integrated agency.
CRE8IVE is Canberra’s most experienced integrated communication and creative agency, founded in 2001. CRE8IVE is about meaningful partnerships with clients to deliver communication activities that achieve objectives.
An opportunity exists for an energetic self-starter who would like to join a high-performance culture who is ready to create take the next step in their career.
At CRE8IVE our Project Managers are responsible for maintaining strong working relationships with agency clients to deliver projects end-to-end including client and project onboarding, project timelines, resource management and delivery. Our Project Managers are experts at managing multiple client projects covering planning, implementation and strategy, across a diverse portfolio – Federal/State Government, Commercial, Private/Corporate Enterprise and Community Organisations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects – on time, in scope and within budget
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (communication, creative and digital) to onboard and deliver projects
- Create and manage project timelines
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal team, clients and suppliers
- Ensure consistent internal communication on project delivery including internal milestone check-ins
- Measure and report on project performance as required
- Identify and work in partnership to resolve client project needs: solutions and outcomes
- Create and allocate tasks to team members, escalate resourcing or project delivery issues to management
- Use operating systems in place at CRE8IVE to ensure successful project delivery
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- An understanding of the creative, communications and digital (highly desirable) marketing industries
- Brilliant project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- The aptitude to assimilate information, identify key points and translate into deliverables and timelines
- Above and beyond the ability to do the job, the right person must fit into a great team culture.
- A key position in an established integrated agency
- A highly professional and supportive team.
- Flexible working hours to suit the right candidate.
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Applications close 11 January 2020.
Send your CV and cover letter to recruitment[at]c8.com.au