As our tender writer you will be part of a professional team of creative & communication specialists; delivering compelling responses to market requests for a business with an outstanding portfolio and experience.
CRE8IVE is Canberra’s most experienced integrated creative and communications agency. We are about meaningful partnerships with clients who value what we deliver. We deliver award-winning projects for Federal Government agencies, Local and State Government, NGO’s and the corporate sector.
An opportunity exists for an energetic self-starter who wants to become part of a high-performance culture. We are seeking a highly organised and responsive individual, to take the lead in writing, compiling and managing in-coming responses to tenders, RFQ's, new business and panel responses.
Day to day you will collaborate with expert colleagues from different areas of the business to formulate exceptional business responses.
You will be the agency point of contact and the agency liaison responsible for ensuring deadlines are met in a timely and professional manner. You will also be responsible for ensuring case studies are up-to-date and are suitably deployed across digital platforms and within proposals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications and are compliant with Client requirements.
- Utilise internal and external resources to develop and update a library of proposals, case studies, presentation templates, question responses, credentials documents and testimonials.
- Review and report on success, win-rates, opportunities, leads and follow-ups.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- An understanding of the creative, communications and the digital industries
- Previous exposure to contractual bids, proposals and the tender process (including and not limited to being on the client side). Government experience is a bonus.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent writing skills for multiple applications
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- The aptitude to assimilate information, identify key points and translate into requirements
- A highly experienced, professional and supportive team.
- Flexible working hours to suit the right candidate.
- Initial induction period to gain knowledge of the product and clientele to prepare you for a successful start in the business.
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Applications close 11 January 2020.
Send your CV and cover letter to recruitment[at]c8.com.au